While the Season 4 Weekly Challenges have ended, this is your chance to earn additional XP
The planet that eats Galactus from the Marvel Universe has not yet landed on Fortnite Island. Until then, players can still earn as much XP as possible by completing their Battle Pass and all Marvel-themed rewards will be received from it. The regular weekly challenges are over, but overtime challenges from previous seasons and other challenges will come every week, also known as the XP Xtravaganza challenges.
Completing these challenges can help you level up the Battle Pass if you haven’t already. The final reward will be Wolverine’s holo foil skin. The season is assumed to last all of November.
This week’s tasks
Week 11 challenges are similar to the previous one and nothing new to players. You are:
- Inflict 500, 1000 and 2500 damage with weapons with scope
- Use super powers to eliminate 1, 3, and then 7 opponents.
- Use cracks ten times.
- Upgrade the weapons to a new rarity four times.
- Visit all of the named locations in one game (17).
There are three phases in terms of the use of the cracks:
- Usually use ten cracks
- Drive cars or trucks to go through the cracks. You may need to build a ramp for it.
- Using ten cracks in one game
The arms upgrade challenge is:
- Upgrade four of them to Uncommon Rarity.
- Upgrade four of them to Rare Rarity.
- Upgrade four of them to Epic Rarity.
The superpower challenges can be a bit tricky as you first have to defeat the NPC bosses like Doctor Doom, Iron Man or Wolverine to get some. But superpowers like Silver Surfer’s Board and Groot’s Bramble Shield can be found on Quinjet landing sites.