We’ll show you the different ways in which you can personalize your Xiaomi phone.
The custom level of MIUI that comes in the cell phones of Xiaomi allows us to change the appearance of virtually any element on our screen without complications. The latest update of MIUI 12 brought a lot of news and changes in the visual aspect.
Among the things that give us the freedom to modify the plane MIUI they meet Folder and icons, in the application subjects We can find an infinite number of them in addition to being able to install Icon packs of the store Google Play Store.
The advantage of MIUI is that we can create different ones Folder for grouping apps and installing icon packs There’s no need to download a third-party launcher.
Xiaomi adds a very useful feature in MIUI 12: this is how the sound assistant is used
Rename the folders or create a new one
As mentioned earlier, the personalization layer is from MIUI allows us to change the visual aspect of our mobile office.
To customize it to our liking, we can Rename folder found on the desktop or create a new one in which different applications are grouped.
If you want Rename an already created folderWhat you need to do is:
- Touch that Folder to open it.
- move on Current name.
- Enter the new name and press save up.
- To exit, tap an empty area on the desktop.
To the create a new folder All you have to do is drag the icon of one app onto the icon of another app you want to group and do it right away A folder will be created containing the icons of all the applications you want to group together. What you need to do next is Place a man by following the same steps we already mentioned that.
How to change an icon in MIUI
There are different possibilities Customize the icons in MIUI.
The safest way to do this is to use the subjects The company is already installed and owned by MIUI. It works safely and quickly.
To the Change app icons subjects You need to do the following:
- Open the app subjects and choose the one you like.
- Once the theme is downloaded, you can choose to use the full theme or just the icons.
- To use icons only, tap the icon at the bottom right of profile.
- Walk Symbols and choose the ones that match the theme downloaded earlier.
The new icons for the theme you selected to download are now available on your desktop.
Here’s how to apply an icon pack without installing a launcher
It is also possible to install Icon packs by doing MIUI launcher that the cell phones from Xiaomi are installed by default.
To do this, we need the help of an application that enables us Change installed themes.
One of the apps that we can find on Google Play is the theme editor for MIUI
With this app you can Change the themes already installed in MIUI without using another launcher.
You can’t just do that Change the appearance of symbols but also background images and fonts.
- First, you need to have downloaded the icons from the app subjects.
- Once the theme is downloaded, open the app Theme editor for MIUI.
- Click on Choose a theme and choose the downloaded theme.
- After selecting the subject, click the button begin to make changes to the selected topic.
- Then press Application icons and then Import the entire icon pack.
- possibility Choose Icon Pack Select the package you want to change and press the option donate.
- So that all topic icons can be overwritten by messages, you must deactivate the option Apply changes to installed apps onlyIn this way, the changes will also be applied to the icons of the applications that are not installed.
- Press the button return to return to the main menu of the application Theme editor for MIUI.
- Then click on Next and then about Finished. The application makes a copy of the icons in the package for the selected topic.
- Hurry To install This will install the changed theme on the phone.
- Return to the app subjects from MIUI and apply the new theme with the changed icons.
It is possible that your changed theme will be uninstalled after a while Xiaomi does not allow the application of third party themes. In this case, you have two options: reapply the theme with the changed icons or register as a designer with your Xiaomi account so that you can use third-party themes.
Here’s how to update the MIUI version on your Xiaomi and always keep it up to date
Customize your icons through a third-party launcher
Finally, you can also change the icons by applying a third-party launcher. However, this is not the most recommended option as these types of apps have access to all of the information on your phone.
You can select one of the launchers available for download from the Google Play Store and from there customize the entire look of your mobile screen, apply icon packs and change the look of the screen. Background and fonts.
We have already shown you the options available Change the name of a folder or an icon in MIUI.
All you have to do is choose the theme that you like the most and customize it.
Would you like to know how to improve the sound of your Xiaomi in seconds? Don’t miss our guide to learn how to do it!
45seconds is a new medium. Do not hesitate to publish our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂
Biocoop voucher of € 5 or € 10 worth € 10 or € 20 in the entire Biocoop Capinghem or Biocoop Saint-André store
Large selection of fruits and vegetables, cosmetics, organic products, local products and fair trade products
Gifts.com The plaque tag with engraved text or photo
A really unique piece of jewelry for men and women! I have a text engraved on this plate, nice news.
Kinosa salad or wrap with juice and soup to take away for 1 or 2 people in the Kinosa restaurant
Gourmet break with a menu that you can put together according to your wishes, take away and enjoy alone or in a duo