Learn how to turn on and use Magnifier on Android and iPhone so you don’t miss any details of what you’re seeing.
Over the years, software vendors’ work to provide users with better accessibility has been notorious. Android is not a moron in that sense, introduced accessibility improvements during updates. We explain what TalkBack is and what it is used for. Learning is the order of the day today Enable magnifier in android.
If we ever need help to be able to view the contents of our mobile terminal, in Android we have the accessibility magnifying glass option. This accessibility option allows you enlarge the screen of our device. On some phones, this feature is known as “magnifying glass.” In others it is called “extension”.
How to enable magnifier screen on android
Android has a collection of built-in accessibility features. Usually, these features are not enabled by default. To activate them, We must go to the Android settings and activate it. Different levels of customization may change the name of these options, but generally they are categorized Accessibility.
Access Accessibility Options to enable magnification
To activate the magnification we activate the accessibility options and in it we should see the option to enlarge or increase. After activating the option, we will be asked to create a shortcut to launch the magnifier. Depending on the customization level, we will find different ways to activate the magnifying glass. Here are a few:
- Via the accessibility button. As mentioned earlier, when you enable the accessibility menu, a new option for that menu will appear on the screen. We simply click on the new icon that we will have in this menu.
- With the volume buttons. Next we need to activate the magnifying glass Press and hold both volume buttons at the same time.
- With triple touch. We can also activate the magnifying glass by tapping the screen three times. This option is perhaps the least recommended. In applications such as games, it could open without us needing it, spoiling the experience.
Magnification type setting
arrive with Android 12Although we can also find it in some layers of customization, we have the opportunity Choose the type of extension Magnifying Glass In this case, there are two types of extensions for Android:
- full screen magnification. In this mode, Android fully zooms the screen to make it look bigger. We will see that there is an orange box in the area where magnification is enabled.
- Enlarge part of the screen. If we are familiar with Windows, we will remember the magnifying glass option of this system. For Android it would be the same function. This creates a box through which you can see what is displayed on the magnified screen.
With the pinch gesture we enlarge the image. To disable the magnifying glass, we simply repeat the activation process. the box can be moved to any area of the screen.
How to enable screen magnifier on iPhone
Enabling Magnifier on iOS is very similar to Android. To activate the zoom we must enter “Accessibility” in the settings menu and look for the option zoom. We can also call this option more conveniently by writing in the top bar of the main section.
With this option we do the same as in Android. We will enable or disable the magnifying glass on the iPhone. To access the magnifying glass, We touch the screen with three fingers, thus dragging it anywhere on the screen.
Configure additional Loupe settings on iPhone
The iPhone, for its part, comes with a feature called Follow Focus. This feature automates the operation of the magnifier. We don’t need to move the magnifying glass at allbecause it follows the direction of what we do.
Also, there are other related parameters, such as B. Parameters of smart writing the following:
- keyboard shortcuts.
- zoom controller.
- Develop the region.
- Zoom Filter.
Below we find a bar to adjust the level of the magnifying glass. The default level on iPhone is x5 and can be increased to x15 in the latest versions of iOS.
That would be all via magnification or magnifying glass. We can always try downloading an Android or iOS app that helps, but It is recommended to use the native version of the system.
Related topics: portable
Sign up for Disney+ for 8.99 euros and without permanence
socialmediagossips is a new medium, do not hesitate to share our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂