The new update will be released on November 10th
Border areas 3 starts its second year of content with the Designer’s Cut update, which will be available to gamers everywhere on November 10th The update will be released alongside the launch of the Xbox Series X and S. Border areas 3 will also be a launch title for the new console. We already know that there will be a new arms race mode in the looter shooter game, but the vault hunters will also be slightly overhauled.
The new skills
Amara and FL4k have already received their upgrades, and now it’s Zane and Moze’s turn. Here is a full rundown of the differences:
1. Moze’s 4th Skill Tree: Mother Bear
Moze conjured up Iron Bear, a mini version of their mech suit that sticks around them and attacks enemies. It has been replaced by Iron Cub, which isn’t as durable as Iron Bear, but makes up for it with its mobility and auto-aiming. Other functions are:
- Iron Cub’s armor will be restored when it or Moze inflicts a status effect on the enemy.
- If destroyed, the Iron Cub causes a nuclear explosion and causes radiation damage.
- It appears with a Vladof incendiary rifle and other weapons.
- The longer Iron Cub survives, the greater the weapon damage Moze does.
2. Zane’s 4th Skill Tree: The Professional
Zane has a 3-charge MNTIS shoulder cannon on launch that can do a lot of damage. His skills include:
- The cannon can deal cryo-damage, slowing the enemy, but reducing the damage.
- If the cannon kills someone with a critical hit, two charges are returned.
- If he takes damage with the canon, the enemy will be drawn towards him, taking additional damage for a short time.